The OTC notification system in the telegram bot Marsbase is a helpful tool that allows users to receive updates on the status of their transactions and bids. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when using this system.
A few recondations:
- 1.It is recommended not to connect more than three external wallets to the bot, as this can make it difficult to keep track of notifications.
- 2.Notifications will be sent to all connected accounts and will include information on all types of transactions.
- 3.You will need to enable notifications separately for different types of transactions, such as best bids or unsecured transactions in the marketplace.
- 4.Be sure to carefully read the text of the notifications to understand what they are referring to.
- 5.If you encounter any issues with the notifications, you can try disabling and re-enabling the bot, or contact the support team to help troubleshoot the problem.
- 6.You can enable notifications at various stages of a transaction or bid, such as during the creation process, when the transaction is being mined, or in the offer details window. This allows you to stay informed and make informed decisions about your transactions on Marsbase.
- 1.When you open a new deal or place a bid, you will see a small window with a Subscribe button—click it
2. A page will open on which you need to open a telegram bot in a new tab on the web or copy and open it on a mobile device
3. Copy the code – the token that the system gave you
4. Press the Start button
4. Paste the copied code into the input field
Congratulations! Notifications configured