Escrow (direct) deal
- 1.Find a counterparty with whom you want to conduct the trade and agree on the terms of the transaction, such as the amount and price.
- 2.The offer maker should create the best bid auction for the desired amount of coins.
- 3.Share the offer number - ID, for ex. # 99 or direct offer link (for ex. https://bnb.otcmarsbase.io/marketplace/offer/6) with the counterparty.
- 4.The bidder should place a bid of the agreed size and provide the offer maker with the bid number (ID) for ex. #7.
- 5.The offer maker should close the offer with the specific bid #7, regardless of any other bids that may have been placed.
- 6.Inform the counterparty that the offer has been closed and the transaction is ready to be completed. Better to use notifications!!!
Remember to account for the 0.5% commission that will be charged to both parties from the transaction funds.