MBase utility token
MBase is a multi-chain utility token with a deflationary mechanism specifically designed to offer utility within the MarsBase DeFi OTC desk. Initially, it will be in the BEP-20 format and will later support transactions both on the BSC and Ethereum networks. In the future, we will move to cross-chain and other networks.
The MBASE token can be used for the following purposes:
- Get a discount on MarsBase fees
- Receive a cashback of up to 50% from transactions and offer discounts
- Add liquidity and stake Mbase LP to increase your referral level
- Manage your tokens by speeding up or slowing down the vesting period
- Get access to the VIP OTC desk, private chats and channels
- Pin your OTC deals higher in the offer list to attract more attention
One of our goals is to make the emission of MBase deflationary. And for this purpose we have implemented different buyback & burn mechanisms, so we can create value by reducing the number of tokensin circulation, which helps stabilize the value of MBase Token. Some mechanics are created for marketing purposes and can be cancelled any time.
We intend to systematically buy tokens not only from early investors but also from the market. After that MBase tokens are sent to a burn address which they can never be retrieved from.
That means we need to buy the MBase tokens with protocol revenues before burning them:
- 1.Sell MBase fee: 0,1%
- 2.Vesting MBase NFT transactions fee: 0,25%
- 3.Vesting trading deals fee: 0,25%
What will happen next with tokens which were buybacked?
- 20% - burning.
- 10% - distribution pools.
- 20% - liquidity & locked forever.
It all secures and protects token price in the future
How these fees are distributed:
- 40% convert to BUSD / USDT through OTC deals and distributed proportionally between holders.
- 40% convert to MBase-BNB LP and MBase-Stablecoin LP to add to liquidity on a permanent basis. It increases the price continuously.
- 20% convert to stablecoins and send to the buyback pool. This fund will be bridged to multi-chains (such as Avalanche, Polygon, Fantom, etc.) to buy back multichain MBase. In addition to redemption from the proceeds after which they will burn